Emotional Parasite - Poem by Naomi Hartnell
Open your half devoured heart,
and feed off me what you crave.
Consume me of all my goodness.
To your every desire make me slave.
And after you've dined off me,
replenished all that your past has starved,
confine me back to my little box,
which to your every need you've carved.
Comments about Emotional Parasite by Naomi Hartnell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye