Stained - Poem by Naomi Hartnell
Although i try to contain,
these visions still prodrude,
left on me like a stain,
consume me like i'm their food.
As flashbacks seep from,
closure seems impossible,
Desperately longing to be,
from this pesistant,
slide show in my mind.
Comments about Stained by Naomi Hartnell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl