Naomi Hartnell Poems
- Beautiful Freak How gracefully you move. Lost so alone, ...
- Lost Boy It draws you in, and off you it feeds. You pity ...
- Face In The Window On my own, seems forever. The only ...
- Duo Enclosed inside, I feel your warmth. Our bodies ...
- Emotional Parasite Open your half devoured heart, and feed ...
- Only Sleep Numbs My Pain Glass eyed, destistute stares, ...
- Stained Although i try to contain, these visions still ...
All my poems are written based on life experiences and generally have deep emotional content. I have had various problems with depression and anxiety and find writing poetry as a form of release. If just one person can relate to my poetry it will give me great satisfaction. I would appreciate any feedback as this will inspire me more.What i would like to gain from my poetry, is to publish my work ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naomi Hartnell
How gracefully you move.
Lost so alone,
wandering the twisted tracks of your,
Shut away from the outside world,
feeling like one of a kind.
Skin like porcelain,
veiled behind your flowing ebony hair.
Intrigued i wonder: what goes on behind,
those piercing blue eyes and,
entrancing vacant stare?
safely locked away in your,
own secure domain.
With every ambitious note you play,
your heart speaks.
Like fate once again, our paths have crossed.
We are together against them, so alone.
Your unique my ...