Emptiness - Poem by kelley fritz
My mind races, passion burns, cannot stop, my heart yearns, feels so full, sparks ignite, missing you from my sight, vision still, oh so real, even though we have yet to feel.
Arms empty, missing touch, how do i truly feel so much, everyday hearts live with ache the disatnce is so hard to take, endure we do, endure we must, because our love is truly just.
Knowing of the time we met. no words to convey our special greet, our lips will press, flames to grow, lightning arches from heart to soul, thoughts of you not yet real but soon my love i'll feel you near.
Comments about Emptiness by kelley fritz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl