Emptiness - Poem by Undine Roxie
In their way, they see cyclops flying to hell
Vainly trying to get to heaven
And the wings are not theirs to keep.
And they beat in all the doors to open,
They beat but no one comes
And their skin is burning,
Outside is cold and they will never see their homes,
Their way is painted bloodly,
Their home is none,
Their souls have gone.
Comments about Emptiness by Undine Roxie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl