Undine Roxie Poems
- My Heartless Prince All world could fall apart and you won't ...
- Kill Me
- Old Feelings Old house, Smell of old coffee and tea. Old ...
- A Dream Within A Dream As you just look around You see that ...
- Soul's Mirror I raise my pale head, To see you. You are so...
- Emptiness In their way, they see cyclops flying to ...
- The Creep Why do you stay there, creature, in a big jar of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Undine Roxie
My Heartless Prince
All world could fall apart and you won't care,
All things could dissapear and you won't dare
To lift a finger if it's not for you,
Just sitting there is all you do.
If you were hurt won't scream,
But if you have a dream,
You'll shoot the world to death
And that is all you get.
But I will love you until the end of time
And I'll be sure you're mine,
'Cause you're my heartless prince
And I'm Your mindless princess...