End Of The Labyrinth - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
He tries to find the exit
But there is no door.
Through the inner labyrinth
To deceive his desire.
Perhaps there is an entrance
At the end of the labyrinth
But there is no end.
Comments about End Of The Labyrinth by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda