English Girl! (A Funny Story Only For Adults) - Poem by Edwin Drood
Banta`s wife, Preeto, goes to England to attend a two-week, company training session. Banta drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.
Preeto answers, 'Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you? '
Banta laughs and says, 'An English girl! ! !
Preeto kept quiet and left.
Two weeks later Banta picks her up in the airport and asks, 'So, honey, how was the trip? '
'Very good, thank you.'
'And, what happened to my present? '
'Which present? '
'What I asked for, the English girl? ! '
Oh, that! Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait a few months to see if its a girl! ! !
Comments about English Girl! (A Funny Story Only For Adults) by Edwin Drood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl