RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Entertained In The Silence Of A Mind - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rhythms coming to mind, playing their notes and beats
to music, spreading it everywhere in life, enjoying
being entertained in the silence of mind and intellect.
There coded rhythms take on a life of their own, always
whispering between rests in measures of an innate talent
where this mere poet has composed melodies and symphonies.
Composing from within depths of this poetical life where
an imaginational reality does exist, playing in etudes
that excite and encourage creativity.
Comments about Entertained In The Silence Of A Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl