Edward Kofi Louis
Envision - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To envision so many wonderful things because of your love,
And like powder and dust;
But you are at the top only to take a jooy ride.
Brass and iron,
On the top of a mountain to take a view;
And like a camel on Mount Carmel,
But i am only at the top only to take a jolly ride.
Patient man at the bottom,
Patient woman at the top,
Your leaves are always green and your love is always sweet;
And like a bush that is hidden in the desert.
Comments about Envision by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl