Edward Kofi Louis
Episode 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A runaway girl with the last episode,
She has got the style to lure you in so easily;
Wonderfully as it may sound!
Her gateway is always loose.
This episode and this love,
This poem sees your nakedness with her;
For you left your underwear behind.
The lessons of life!
With the episode of a runaway girl;
Like the earth's history from the beginning,
Going after this girl! !
But, being confident is very essential with the works of the truth.
Comments about Episode 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl