Dog goD 8Hate
Equestrian Thought - Poem by Dog goD 8Hate
- - ^-^ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was that decisive vision...
that distinguished the cause,
he knew its reference and that
privy would preclude their feign.
He entered, entered and now...
artless times past are erased
as Delphian design strokes
his image anew, and but
too, in what's old motif
To put an old horse
out to pasture
when new barns
Nay or... Neigh?
~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Comments about Equestrian Thought by Dog goD 8Hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda