Edward Kofi Louis
Erichson - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I am flattered with your love and,
I don't know what to say;
So take me straight to your bed and make love to me.
Roll, roll, roll your boat;
For it is freely given in times like this;
And i want to sit under the great tree of love.
I am trained by the river and i am now with you,
For give me a little comfort to what i am;
For life is full of surprises!
And i will live to love you more.
Erichson my love,
Come and roll your boat with me;
For i am trained by this river and,
I will cry to my bitter end when you fail to love me.
Comments about Erichson by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl