Escape - Poem by daniel burrows
Lost in Peril,
Blinking lights but love takes no cautions,
The divine depart,
Hope has surrendered.
Never was It whole,
Its Life a constant burden.
Struggles for its affection
surpress my toughts,
Undress my Heart, It is ready for the Kill
Like a Soldier to his death march, the End will soon follow.
What will remain?
But memories of past years overcrowded with emotions of a past life.
Comments about Escape by daniel burrows
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl