daniel burrows Poems
- Just Listen Don’t concentrate on depression rejection and ...
- Worlds Apart Sometime I feel like a devil, Full of misery, ...
- Our Curse Wasting away Pasting away, But stickers and ...
- Disgraced Tormented soul, Abandoned beliefs, Many in ...
- Dreamer Words of a dreamer, They mystify, Always ...
- Another Day Another day, Living just a past time, Trying ...
- New Me Feeling relieved, Joyous times, Occupants of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Don’t concentrate on depression rejection and defeat
Evil taughts subdue a man
Burdened by faults
Cause and effect understood
Mind frames bend and change
Yet exchange views or sarcasms for opportunism
Never look in your rearview
It skews judgments of things yet to come
Some stay, others go
But just a cycle labeled life
Attempts to dissects one past
Assistance from repeatable mistakes
Fake one need not worry you
For success brings them out
Maintain a steady mind
Adaptable to new events
Yet never defer ones morality
Always fight for ...