Disgraced - Poem by daniel burrows
Many in disbelief,
Imagine my life, seized to exist.
No change evident,
No mustard seed,
Just a weed,
Out of place,
Confused in race wars,
Debates escalate no results.
Another crack addict pulse stops,
Still no change, name after name, it remains the same,
Yes I have failed, far too many times to resurrect another broken taught.
Visualize only negative results, which negates my previous revelations,
Abandonment of truth and love,
Failure possesses me,
Held me captives and holds ransom to myself,
The rate to high, self esteem to low.
The world turns,
My life stays the same,
A continuous let down,
Like a widow’s mate, my fate is sealed.
Comments about Disgraced by daniel burrows
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl