Joseph T. Renaldi
Everlasting Peace - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
Oh, world leaders, that daily offer
Words of peace like cooing doves among
The corrugated leaves, listen now
To the voices of the peace advocates so loudly strung.
Communicate vigorously with your adversaries,
Be bound and guided by International Law,
Bear your olive leaf and words of wisdom,
Let your efforts glow softly within the honorable hall.
Bring hope and trust to the weary hearts,
Assuring them that wars will cease.
Restore the faith of impoverished faces,
A world of loveliness and everlasting peace.
Comments about Everlasting Peace by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl