'Everyone's A Building Burning' - Poem by Alexzia Ferdinand
grab that blanket over there,
dear will you?
toss it over this restless body because
these legs just want to run.
clouds, on the up side
down of this heartless hill.
storm away that's what they whisper
trailing heavy hail and grey,
scold lightning like a bad dog.
trust the disastrous word
of a disappearing act
and when i don't have any thunder left
in me, lightning will you
expect to take more?
you can find me here,
howling the empty jagged moon
down side up
Comments about 'Everyone's A Building Burning' by Alexzia Ferdinand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl