I'Ll Be Your Ocean - Poem by Alexzia Ferdinand
on my reflections down the beach
i saw a boy.
his storm torn eyes focused straight
ahead. not the glorious
but the whitecapped,
held his rapture.
i invited myself
to join him and questioned 'why? '
he halfsmiled patiently
and said, 'the waves don't leave me alone at night'
Comments about I'Ll Be Your Ocean by Alexzia Ferdinand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl