Everything I Heart - Poem by Aiden Florence
Beauty emerges in a location
Yet so seldom
She is nothing like anyone else I've ever met in my life
And now I can only think of her
She is everything to me already.
I love her,
Is that such a crime?
Comments about Everything I Heart by Aiden Florence
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl