Evil Cauldron's Bane - Poem by Knight Fizzstorm
Medieval Knight replete in golden tones
your battleships invade our cliff side home,
three crosses dress your helmet and your vest,
two dueling swords proud two armed countenance.
Imposing flags that blot the light of day,
a lance of death, with five point killing blades
draped in stain you rise above the din
crusaders pledge to punish all who sin.
Unending sails and iron masks of war
your battle cries pound Emperion's doors,
your darkened heart roils in evil cauldron's bane
and seals your fate with religious words insane.
Comments about Evil Cauldron's Bane by Knight Fizzstorm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda