Ex-Lover Is A Stranger - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
He located her after two decades,
Putting so much effort in his wide search.
Having done it, he befriended her spouse,
Making it casual and incidental.
He and she were in deep love in their teens.
They loved with an intention to marry
In spite of his lack of supporting stage.
Against their wishes, love was aborted.
His love for her has neither dried nor died.
She felt about his sexual consciousness
When he moved about in her company
And told him not to visit her any more.
Man does not have right towards a woman
Because he had her once as his beloved.
His approach to her with sex in his eyes
Is as good as a sexual harassment.
Comments about Ex-Lover Is A Stranger by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl