Exam On Earth - Poem by Asif Andalib
The world is an examination hall
Where All-knowing God is the Principal.
Preachers of the Truth are the teachers
They love the world and all its creatures.
The students of the university of God
Must find a truthful teacher in home or abroad.
Those who will pass in exam on earth
They will enjoy holy heaven’s mirth.
Comments about Exam On Earth by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda