Exceptional Men - Poem by Naveed Akram
A militant man accepts nobody in the rows of exceptions,
Microsurgery is needed by the experts when they see him.
Metres of expiration shall lend a hand to the weak of hand,
But a man so inquisitive shall hear of nobody in particular.
Nothing by the muse shall be accepted,
Nobody ethically reasons but the moralist.
His idea of fun concerns us when he is felt,
Then morals are far too furious in the light of the moon
And then sun.
Comments about Exceptional Men by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl