Exit Stage Left - Poem by Nadalia Bagratuni
Years ago there was a cat,
Who when they left the stage,
Left stage left.
Now, as I get older,
I have come to understand what he meant,
I always will leave stage left.
Why should we care,
What doe sit matter?
Isn't all the world a stage,
Maybe that is it,
If that is true,
Maybe we should do something before we are through,
With that then said,
After we are done,
All we have to do,
Is make sure that world is better place,
For the rest of the human race,
And then too,
We can exit stage left,
You see we too are through!
Comments about Exit Stage Left by Nadalia Bagratuni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl