Exquisite - Poem by Shabeeh Haider
The moon would turn the other way,
For dim would be its light.
Whenever my beloved would
Just walk out in the night.
The sun would hide behind the clouds,
And peep from up above.
Its radiance could not ever match,
The brilliance of my love.
She gave the fragrance to the rose,
She gave the birds, their song.
The flowers will bloom only when,
She'd chance to come along.
The wind just blows to kiss her cheeks,
Rain falls to touch her hair,
And all I do is put in words,
The beauty I see there.
Comments about Exquisite by Shabeeh Haider
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl