Shabeeh Haider Poems
- Adieu I'll hold you for a final kiss, Its time to say ...
- Secret Whispers When birds twitter to the trees, And waves ...
- Broken Dreams I stand beside the chestnut tree, Where many ...
- Devotion You stepped into my world and opened up a door, A ...
- English Ghazal How many storms will rise today? As I gaze...
- The Silent Hall There is no breeze, The leaves don't blow. ...
- A Star In The Sky A STAR IN THE SKY I heard someone ...
I have been writing poetry since I was a child and have been published in newspapers and journals. This year two of my poetry books have been published. A Vagabond Heart was published in May 2014 and Ripples On My Soul has been released last week.
The poems that I am posting here are mainly from my book, 'A Vagabond Heart' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'll hold you for a final kiss,
Its time to say goodbye.
And I don't know if ever we
Will meet before I die.
Miles of ocean and of Land,
Can't keep us far apart,
But my dear, I cannot break
The chains that bind my heart.
Your lovely face is in my eyes,
I know you are not far.
I cannot touch, but see each night
The far off evening star.
Your eyes, your lips, your every form,
Is still fresh in my mind.
You are with me, though I know well
I've left you far behind.