Ghazal - Poem by Shabeeh Haider
Did you feel the quake tonight?
Did someone's heart break tonight?
Come put your hand on my heart,
Come remove my ache tonight.
Nights of parting are so tough
How much can you take tonight?
Waiting for your final word,
My life was at stake tonight.
Though you said you would not come,
What kept me awake tonight?
Comments about Ghazal by Shabeeh Haider
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl