Extension - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
This lonely verse, an extension,
from what whispers, speaks inside.
The words, a piece by invention,
of what the heart cannot hide.
An expression of transferring tears,
repressions from recurring years,
impressions caught by eyes, by ears,
that feed not love, its ascension.
This lonely verse, an extension.
Comments about Extension by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl