Edward Kofi Louis
Eze - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The Pope falls down by an attack and the whole world watches,
But where is the love that you promised me?
Daghter of my sorrow!
Tomorrow i will borrow! !
Because all around me are the arrows of war aiming at me,
And i am in the shadow of death.
I am still on this narrow path of love to reach out to you,
But my marrow will not wallow for your love;
So swallow me now if you can.
The barrow is next to you and,
I will live on to write this poem;
For i am Eze and,
I have seen what the world is made up of;
For many are the very enemies around me.
Comments about Eze by Edward Kofi Louis
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl