Edward Kofi Louis
F. D. P. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Friends of the world should live with the truth!
Depending on positive moral characters for unity and peace;
Paving way for servitude and attitude! And, with the gratitude of life.
Comments about F. D. P. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda