Edward Kofi Louis
F. U. R. O. R. E. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Friends of the world,
Unity is the key!
Respecting all mankind without racism;
Onward with positive morals,
Rights and justice for all! !
Exhibited with righteous laws.
Comments about F. U. R. O. R. E. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl