'Fallen Angels' - Poem by Poison 9901
Heartaches and sorrows too soon it brings
Lots of unforgivable things.
You grew to fast,
It couldn’t last,
Forgotten memories now line your past.
Alone at night,
You struggle and fight,
Seeming never to retain the light.
Constantly in pain,
Walking now down memory lane.
Giving up with no longer able to refrain.
Selling your body into the night.
Heart growing colder knowing it’s not right.
Giving each piece you've lost the fight.
Searching in vain,
Poison consuming your dieing brain,
Struggling to grasp what once was sane.
Listen closely to their cries,
Filled full of promises and empty lies.
To soon their lives are suddenly ended.
Never again to be mended
Comments about 'Fallen Angels' by Poison 9901
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl