Fame - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Everyone likes fame that means To be a famous one, but Each fame has its price, Fame means to be well-known To many people worldwide, so All lights are thrown on the Famous and everyone points on The famous person and wants to Get his or her pretty touch, A famous person can not walk Without body guards because Everyone knows him or her, Fame plays a great role in the Famous person's life because He or she is the center of Every picture or every talk, so Fame is great to the famous People, but everything has its price.
Comments about Fame by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl