Family - Poem by David Darbyshire
Can't live with them
and, I 'can'
Live without them,
Family what's it good for
Fighting, shouting, screaming.
Love, what's that?
Family and Love
Your not my Sister!
Your not my Brother!
So what family we talking about
Family tree? What's that?
is it like Love?
Comments about Family by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl