Family Reunion Time - Poem by Marilyn Lott
t’s family reunion time again
Why, I have one in a few days
It’s fun to see everyone together
As adults visit and the children play
Might not know some of them too well
But that’s okay for real soon
Kinfolk seem to have a way
Of feeling comfortable by afternoon
Food planning and bar-b-q
Is always a real big thing
Should I bring potato salad
Oh, what in the world should I bring?
Is that our dear cousin over there?
He looks like Grandpa Joe
And that huge blonde haired family
Are they people we ought to know?
So sometimes you wear name tags
And other times you just ask who
The person is you’re talking to
‘Cause he’s probably related to you!
Comments about Family Reunion Time by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda