Amy Louise Kerswell
Far Gone - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I am gone.
I've gone so far you would not no.
Gone and do not show.
There is not a way out.
I've gone to far in to water.
Feel like I'm drowning
I'm out of my depth.
I've gone so far.
You just don't notice me.
This un for seen creature in distress.
I've plummeted deep into my own hell.
I'm screaming for you to see me.
See my pain.
To help me please.
I've gone far to far.
I'm in a world and cant come back.
Depression owns my soul.
I've gone to far today.
And there is no coming back
Comments about Far Gone by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl