Fasting Our Way For Mercy - Poem by Rasheed Alqahas
Fasting teach us good mercy,
Fasting raise us for the sky,
We look with opening eyes,
To the poor man as a brother.
Fasting grant self dreaming peace,
Fasting give us the best strength,
How to control our selves,
How love can be, with flower.
When you are thirsty, you can feel,
How thirsty people feeling too,
When you are hungry, you can see,
How people need each other.
We eat too much eleven month,
We drink water eleven month,
Fasting short time will make us,
Sharing poor, and have power.
Fasting teach us how to love,
How can we love each other,
How to make the world better,
how to plant love for ever.
Comments about Fasting Our Way For Mercy by Rasheed Alqahas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl