Fasting - Poem by Rasheed Alqahas
Fasting is the best way for peace,
Fasting is the best way for love,
no one at all think he is above,
and we are equal living together.
Let every one love each other,
Let us build the world together,
Let us live in peace together,
from were you are does not matter.
Fasting is a school for kind,
It teach us to open mind,
To plant love for all mankind,
To made the world too much better.
Comments about Fasting by Rasheed Alqahas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl