Father And Son - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I carried him on my shoulder,
Held him by hand to schools,
And led him through the puddles.
He led me through the puddles,
Held me by hand to hospitals,
And would carry my body soon.
Comments about Father And Son by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl