Fear - Poem by alexis alvarez
Fear is an ocean of darkness that has no end you can either swim to the top or drown in the darkness. The darkness of the water splashing around you there is a way to swim to share but the ocean will still be there. The black ocean that has no end. At the bottom your old fears that won't cause you as much grief and pain as your new fears. Fear will never leave you just hide itself in your everyday life.
Comments about Fear by alexis alvarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda