Climbing - Poem by alexis alvarez
There are many things I climb there are climbing for a goal climbing for success but the one thing I love to clime are trees. I feel like I can climb to another world a place where I can be free where I can be myself. I'm up there for hours when in reality it's been minutes. I sleep up their live up their I feel like I'm alive up their my mind is free my soul is complete. Time flew and before we knew it, it was time for me to go home. In a tree is the only place I can be myself.
Comments about Climbing by alexis alvarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda