Leave Me Alone - Poem by alexis alvarez
Sometimes I want to be around you, sometimes you drive menuts.one second you seem like the coolest and other times I want you to disappear. I want to relax and you just yap in my ear, I go outside to get away from you and you follow me and yap in my ear again I'm just getting my music to relax and you make my stress go thru the roof I need some peace and quiet and then you come along and break my concentration. Are you as blind as a bat. Are you as thick a concrete. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! ! !
Comments about Leave Me Alone by alexis alvarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl