Edward Kofi Louis
Feast, East! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The same with the truth;
Like a well of water,
To satisfy your thirst.
To treat you nicely,
With the muse of true love.
Plant the truth in your heart! !
And live in peace with your neighbours;
Without hatred and war.
To flow out,
And, to flow down to the people;
With the truth falling on them like rain!
But, why are you not ready for the truth?
Your heart with love And,
Your mind with the truth;
Living and learning,
Caring for the people around you.
Comments about Feast, East! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl