Edward Kofi Louis
Feasting - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Feasting, ate, tea, gains, if, sin, it, is, as, at, sting, tin, ten, nets, sing;
And like the cracking of horns under a pot!
Feasting, east, in, fins, gin, seat, eat, tins, saint, stain, faint, eat, neat;
But listen to the muse of love when it touches you,
For i am like the voice of a lover calling you!
Comments about Feasting by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl