Feed Together - Poem by Safiyyah Manjra
I always have this urge to feed someone,
Be someone they can rely on,
Take care of them and feel as one.
Rather it be visiting cute orphans each Saturday,
Or spend the morning before class baking brownies away.
To give away to a child who is well on his way.
Of pursuing something better each day.
I like the gift of giving,
It makes life so full of meaning.
I am a giver and not much of a taker,
So much to say I want to remain this way forever.
I hope my future husband agrees,
Doesn't become jealous when he sees,
For I know not all guys approve of this behavior,
See this act of some beauty of ‘her.'
Comments about Feed Together by Safiyyah Manjra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye