Ashish Ram Poems
- The Power Of One One song can spark a moment, One whisper ...
- Lost Something Which Was Never... Why do i feel now That ...
- Techies...We Are In the confines of cubicles by artificial ...
- Flirt Walked to her room The time was somewhere around ...
- Can'T Stop Loving You It seems to be the hardest thing to ...
- One More Life It’s been a year since you died Hurt is still ...
- Away From Home A flood of memories rise in my head As i sit ...
I am a techie living in India in a place which the people here call the 'City Of Dreams'-> Mumbai aka Bombay.I was introduced to this great place(Poemhunter) by a very special person and since then i have been hooked to it. I don't write great poems(this i can say after reading the other poem's by members here at PH...all you write very well guyz n galz) but i like to write about my life ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Power Of One
One song can spark a moment,
One whisper can wake the dream.
One tree can start a forest,
One bird can herald spring.
One smile begins a friendship,
One moment can make one fall in luv.
One star can guide a ship at sea,
One word can frame the goal
One vote can change a nation,
One sunbeam lights a room
One candle wipes out darkness,
One laugh will conquer gloom.
One step must start each journey.
One word must start each prayer.
One hope will raise our spirits,
One touch can show you care.
One voice can speak with ...