Feelings - Poem by RITU BANSAL
True to the heart feelings seldom come and go unnoticed,
it is only if you yourself have driven the entire emotional significance
into deep dungeons of your conscience.
Such is the voice of the superimposed
that all magnificence lies below its sovereignty..
Once if the energy of heart captures you,
don't let the enthusiasm fade..
the truth is that life gives you the unforeseen advantage
of belonging to the real you..
don't let the indisposition of the surroundings overcome you..
thoughts go into the vicinity of the conscience and churn out the feelings of truth,
give yourself to bear the simple..
even if it is a melancholy song..
Comments about Feelings by RITU BANSAL
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl