Mary Jane Lacsamana
Feelings And Passion - Poem by Mary Jane Lacsamana
I love and appreciate music...
It's very intoxicating.
Everytime I hear a beautiful melody,
It seems like I am taken...
Into another World,
A very beautiful dimension
Full of warmth,
Feelings and passion!
(A poem i didn't know i made...thanks to Lawrence Pertillar, he found it!)
Comments about Feelings And Passion by Mary Jane Lacsamana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl