Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Fellow Poet - 'Tis Good To Meet - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Fellow Poet - 'tis good to meet,
If only on this Message Sheet.
Wilt thou take a chance,
And go to where
Our paths may meet?
Wilt thou take this dare
To change our fate,
To see what's in store,
For Poets whom we might adore?
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 12 May 2004
Comments about Fellow Poet - 'Tis Good To Meet by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda